Healthy quick and easy gluten-free pumpkin spice pancakes that are deliciously light and fluffy. This breakfast is also dairy-free and low-calorie.
I don’t know about you, but I love a breakfast recipe that is quick and easy and still gluten-free. These pumpkin spice pancakes fit that bill.
This blog post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes (Gluten-Free)
Pumpkin spice offers amazing fall flavor to pancakes, and it pairs very well with maple syrup.
This recipe calls for pumpkin puree. Pumpkin puree is different than pumpkin pie filling. You can use the canned variety that you will find at any grocery store, or you can make your own. If you are up to the task, here is a great video from Rens Kroes showing you exactly how easy it is to do:
⅔ cup pumpkin puree
6 large eggs
2 tbsp honey
½ cup almond flour
½ cup coconut flour
1½ tsp baking powder
1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
⅙ tsp salt
3 tbsp coconut oil, divided
In a large mixing bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, eggs, and honey until well combined. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Then, gently fold the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the pumpkin mixture until well blended.
Heat one tablespoon of the coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat process with the remaining oil and batter.
Real maple syrup
Serve these gluten-free pumpkin spice pancakes topped with chopped pecans and/or a sliced banana and real maple syrup (a must!).
For other pumpkin recipes (not gluten-free), check out:
Pumpkin Dump Bundt Cake
Mini Pumpkin Pies
Pumpkin Mousse with Maple Whipped Cream
Other gluten-free breakfasts:
Sweet Potato Avocado Toast
Sunny Side Pepper Rings
If you are looking for a delicious gluten-free breakfast that is full of or, don’t miss these light and fluffy pumpkin spice pancakes for a decadent, healthy fall breakfast or brunch.
Have you tried these pancakes? Leave me a comment below and let me know.
Pumpkin Spice Pancakes
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅙ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil divided
- 1 banana thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup pecans chopped
- real maple syrup
- Whisk together the pumpkin puree, eggs, and honey in a large bowl until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
- Gently fold the dry ingredients into the large bowl with the pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Heat one tablespoon coconut oil in a large griddle over medium heat. Once hot, spoon 2-3 tablespoons per pancake and cook for 3 minutes on the first side, then flip and cook an additional 2-3 minutes. Repeat process with remaining oil and batter.
- To serve, top pancakes with sliced bananas, chopped pecans and drizzle with maple syrup, if desired.