This Italian antipasto pasta salad is so quick and simple, making it perfect for a weeknight side dish or main course.
This blog post contains affiliate links. Read my full disclosure here.
This Italian Antipasto Salad can easily be doubled for a large gathering and is great for serving a crowd.
Antipasto Pasta Salad
12 oz tri-color rotini pasta uncooked
8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
1 pint grape tomatoes halved
6 oz pepperoni quartered
1 cup black olives halved
1 cup Italian dressing
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
Salt & pepper to taste
I love to simplify things so I use a pre-made Italian dressing. Of course, feel free to use your tried and true homemade oil and vinegar dressing. I have done that many times, as well. But to keep things quick and easy, your favorite brand of Italian salad dressing will work just fine.
Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package.
While pasta is cooking, cube the mozzarella, quarter to the pepperoni, and slice the tomatoes and olives in half.
When pasta is cooked, drain in a colander and run cold water over the pasta to cool.
In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Change It Up
This is a perfect salad to add whatever items you have on hand. Have pepperoncini on hand? Toss ’em in. Have some marinated artichokes available? Those are a great addition. Prefer green olives over black olives? Swap ’em out.
You get the idea – make this work for you!
This versatile Italian Antipasto Salad is a quick and easy side dish or meal idea for any day or night.
Did you try this cold pasta salad? Let me know in the comments below.
Antipasto Pasta Salad
- 12 oz tri-color pasta uncooked
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese cubed
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 6 oz pepperoni quartered
- 1 cup black olives halved
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp dried parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- Add pasta to boiling water and cook according to package.
- While pasta is cooking, cube the mozzarella, quarter to the pepperoni, and slice the tomatoes and olives in half.
- When pasta is cooked, drain; run cold water over pasta to cool.
- In large bowl, mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Keep in an air tight container in the refrigerator until ready to serve.